- 4,75 dl flour
- 1 tsp (5 ml) flaked sea salt, divided
- 0,5 tsp (2.5 ml) baking powder
- 0,25 tsp (1 ml) baking soda
- 180 ml unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 180 ml lightly packed dark brown sugar
- 120 ml granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) good-quality honey
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla extract
- 2 bars (100 g each) Lindt EXCELLENCE 70% Cacao, chopped
Preheat to 175C. Line two baking sheets with parchment.
Whisk together flour, ½ tsp sea salt, baking powder and soda; set aside.
In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat butter with sugars and honey on medium-high speed until very pale and fluffy, 3 to 4 minutes. Scrape down sides of bowl. Beat in egg and vanilla, then flour mixture until a smooth dough forms. Stir in the chopped chocolate until combined.
Scoop about 0,5 dl (approx.30 g) of dough onto prepared baking sheets, about 5 cm apart. Sprinkle with remaining ½ tsp sea salt.
Bake in top and bottom thirds of oven, switching sheets halfway through, until edges have set, 12 to 14 minutes. Let cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes. Transfer to a rack; let cool completely.